Wednesday, September 9

bad days

I had a bad day Monday (my sleep cycle is a complete mess, which always ends up affecting my eating), and a mediocre day Tuesday (I was able to kind of fix my sleep cycle, which resulted in a not quite as horrendous day of eating).

When I weighed myself this morning, it should have been no more than 201.6. Instead, it was 204.6. So instead of losing two pounds to keep me on track for my 10 in 10, I actually gained one pound.

Awesome me.

Unfortunately, today is going to be a disgustingly long day.
Leave at 8:00am to walk to class. Last class of today ends at 2:50pm. Might have to stay to talk to a prof after. Get home by 4:00. Go to work 4:30 to 10:15ish. Come home. Shower. Go to bed. Get up and go to work at 10:30am tomorrow.

I need to work less, which is ridiculous because I'm only working like 4 days a week. But my time management skills are not great right now, which means my schoolwork is suffering. Because the last thing I want to do with my limited free time is more effing homework.

And I'm not even factoring in time to work out. The idea of that makes me want to pass out from exhaustion. Except I really need to do it more.

All I want to do is sleep. And keep sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment