Sunday, September 13

meal plan

Obviously I need to make a meal plan because winging it every day is only leading me to overeat and throw up. And then overeat some more.

So my meal plan for Monday through Friday of this is:

breakfast
hard boiled egg     (70)
orange     (65)
or
watermelon     (50)
Honey Nut Cheerios*     (110)
milk*     (30)

lunch
diet coke     (0)
veggies*     (50)

snack
Cheez-Its     (150)

dinner
meat     (200)
bread*     (150)
veggies     (50)
dessert*     (140)

total
max = 1015
min =   520   

*optional


Sooo that's what I'll be sticking to. I'll have to reevaluate for the weekend, since my schedule is so different then.

I'll also be working out every day, either swimming, walking/running, softball on Tuesdays, or yoga. 

Off to bed, I'm going to have to get up extra early tomorrow, and not looking forward to it.

Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment